Tashin Steel Sdn. Bhd., a subsidiary of a public listed company, is involved in the processing of steel mother coil into slit coils and sheets, manufacturing of steel flat bars, square bars, expanded metals, roofing sheets, cold rolled precision profiles, C&Z purlins, etc.
Tashin’s steel products are widely utilized and applied in various industries such as automotive, furniture, electronics and electrical, construction and engineering fabrication. Our mission is to provide excellent quality products at a competitive prices.
In line with our expansion programme, we are looking for a PRODUCTION ENGINEER to work in our steel service centre located in PRAI, PENANG.
- Reporting to the Factory Operations Manager, you are to assist him by taking charge of Production Department and Engineering Store and to organize, supervise and train your subordinates for the smooth daily operations of all departments to ensure production targets are met.
- To ensure all production machineries and equipments are upkeep and safe for operation.
- To control and assure quality of all products rolling out from the production floor.
- Candidates must possess at least a Degree/Advanced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Manufacturing Technology / Production Engineering or Metallurgy.
- 2 years related industrial experience.
- Possess leadership quality.
- Able to acquire necessary hand-on skills and train subordinates.
WHY JOIN US?
- We believe that our employees are our most important assets.
- We seek to create an environment in which our employees can fully develop their skills while actively contributing to the Company’s performance.
- We support a safe environment for our employees.
- Good performance is always rewarded accordingly.
- There are always exciting and challenging tasks awaiting our employee.
Are you driven to succeed and want to work in a steel service centre? Bring your creativity and innovation to:
TASHIN STEEL SDN. BHD.
Plot 40, Lorong Perusahaan Maju 7
Kawasan Perusahaan 4
Tel. No. : 04-5070800
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org