Tashin Steel Sdn. Bhd., a subsidiary of a public listed company, is involved in the processing of steel mother coil into slit coils and sheets, manufacturing of steel flat bars, square bars, expanded metals, roofing sheets, cold rolled precision profiles, C&Z purlins, etc.
Tashin’s steel products are widely utilized and applied in various industries such as automotive, furniture, electronics and electrical, construction and engineering fabrication. Our mission is to provide excellent quality products at a competitive prices.
In line with our expansion programme, we are looking for a WAREHOUSE EXECUTIVE to work in our steel service centre located in PRAI, PENANG.
- Understands and supports warehouse operations, policies and procedures.
- Coordinating the use of automated and computerized systems where utilized.
- Keeping stock control systems up-to-date and ensuring inventory accuracy.
- Conduct performance and disciplinary discussion in the absence of the Senior Warehouse Manager
- Assist the Senior Warehouse Manager with shift coverage in the event there are no other employees available to work.
- Ability to perform physical functions like lift and/or carry goods with appropriate safety equipment.
- Assist in stocking/maintaining inventory levels.
- Overseeing the planned maintenance of vehicles, machineries and equipment.
- Participate in annual stock-take.
- Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Candidates must possess at least a Higher Diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years related industrial experience, particularly in warehousing/logistics.
- Possess leadership quality.
- Be willing to work overtime at short notice.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication and strong people management skill. Capable of working independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to acquire necessary hand-on skills and train subordinates.
WHY JOIN US?
- We believe that our employees are our most important assets.
- We seek to create an environment in which our employees can fully develop their skills while actively contributing to the Company’s performance.
- We support a safe environment for our employees.
- Good performance is always rewarded accordingly.
- There are always exciting and challenging tasks awaiting our employee.
Are you driven to succeed and want to work in a steel service centre? Bring your creativity and innovation to:
TASHIN STEEL SDN. BHD.
Plot 40, Lorong Perusahaan Maju 7
Kawasan Perusahaan 4
Tel. No. : 04-5070800
Email : email@example.com