HR & ADMIN SUPERVISOR
- Maintain employees’ attendance records, monitor and handle absenteeism including issuing related letter and counseling for those workers for discipline issues
- Hostel Management including monthly hostel inspection, tenancy agreement, preparation for new foreigners.
- Data entry for payroll processing, such as medical, electricity and water bills that exceed the limit.
- Take charge of HRDF claims, training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Arrangement for permit renewal, passport renewal, TB test, Fomema medical check-up, insurance.
- Candidates must possess at least a Higher Diploma or equivalent in Human Resources/Business and Aministration.
- 2 years related industrial experience.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint.
- Have good analytical and conflict solving abilities. A matured team player, resourceful, self-motivated with high integrity and able to meet deadline.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication and strong people management skill. Capable of working independently with minimum supervision
SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR (INDOOR)
- Work closely with the Sales Team on a daily basis by producing, maintaining and coordinating sales related activities including proposals, correspondence, etc. and processing and tracking orders.
- To handle sales enquiries over the phone / email and respond promptly to their enquiries
- Arrange and ensure delivery schedules as per customers’ deadline
- To assist all types of work related to the sales support job functions assigned to you.
- Data entry and updating weekly/monthly reports
- General documentation
- To highlight any irregularities, problems, weaknesses and recommendations for improvement
- Perform other job related duties as and when required
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma with credit in Math
- 1 year working experience.
- Strong customer service mindset with good communication and problem solving skill
- A team player with self-motivation and possess positive working attitude
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia
- KNOWLEDGE OF MANDARIN (ability to read and write) would be an added advantage
- Computer literate and able to handle paper work
- Operate and ensure the smooth daily operations of either the Automatic Hydraulic Shear, Slitting Lines, Leveller, Shearing Lines or other machines as directed to meet the Company’s production schedules and targets.
- To control and assure quality of all products rolling out from your section.
- Minimum PMR or SPM
- 1 years working experience
- Reporting to the Store Executive / Supervisor, you are to operate the forklift in a professional manner and to maintain the life span of the forklift.
- To be responsible for your forklift operation and the daily maintenance such as checking the batteries, M-oil, tyres, brake etc. before operation.
- To observe ‘Safety First’ in your daily operation at all times.
- Accountable for the stock balance for incoming and outgoing goods.
- Receive all incoming goods and verify against Delivery Orders for quantity and specification.
- Responsible to ensure the quality of goods are maintained with proper handling and storage.
- To do all types of work related to store job functions assigned to you as instructed by the Supervisor and Executive.
- Reporting your areas of work, highlight any irregularities, problems, weaknesses and recommendations for improvement and any related issues.
- Any other duties assigned to you from time to time.
- Minimum SPM
- 1 years working experience
Tashin Steel Sdn. Bhd., a subsidiary of a public listed company, is involved in the processing of steel mother coil into slit coils and sheets, manufacturing of steel flat bars, square bars, expanded metals, roofing sheets, cold rolled precision profiles, C&Z purlins, etc.
Tashin’s steel products are widely utilized and applied in various industries such as automotive, furniture, electronics and electrical, construction and engineering fabrication. Our mission is to provide excellent quality products at a competitive prices.
In line with our expansion programme, we are looking for a WAREHOUSE EXECUTIVE to work in our steel service centre located in PRAI, PENANG.
- Understands and supports warehouse operations, policies and procedures.
- Coordinating the use of automated and computerized systems where utilized.
- Keeping stock control systems up-to-date and ensuring inventory accuracy.
- Conduct performance and disciplinary discussion in the absence of the Senior Warehouse Manager
- Assist the Senior Warehouse Manager with shift coverage in the event there are no other employees available to work.
- Ability to perform physical functions like lift and/or carry goods with appropriate safety equipment.
- Assist in stocking/maintaining inventory levels.
- Overseeing the planned maintenance of vehicles, machineries and equipment.
- Participate in annual stock-take.
- Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Candidates must possess at least a Higher Diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years related industrial experience, particularly in warehousing/logistics.
- Possess leadership quality.
- Be willing to work overtime at short notice.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication and strong people management skill. Capable of working independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to acquire necessary hand-on skills and train subordinates.
WHY JOIN US?
- We believe that our employees are our most important assets.
- We seek to create an environment in which our employees can fully develop their skills while actively contributing to the Company’s performance.
- We support a safe environment for our employees.
- Good performance is always rewarded accordingly.
- There are always exciting and challenging tasks awaiting our employee.
Are you driven to succeed and want to work in a steel service centre? Bring your creativity and innovation to:
TASHIN STEEL SDN. BHD.
Plot 40, Lorong Perusahaan Maju 7
Kawasan Perusahaan 4
Tel. No. : 04-5070800
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org